To Join the CPU:
1) Obtain membership through your Provinces link below:
Prince Edward Island
2) Complete True Sport Course HERE
3) Print or Screenshot your valid membership and completed True Sport course for proof when required to present at contests.
4) Sign up for a meet - Find meets on your provinces websites
-Click on the top right menu tab on 'Links' then to 'Provincial Affiliates", you will find your home province website there!
5) CPU Membership is Non-Refundable
If you are a coach and do not compete as a lifter, you may join the CPU with no provincial affiliation selecting that option under Memberships Available & CPU Section. Cost is $80. If you are a lifter also, please use the appropriate provincial membership, the CPU membership will be automatically attached.
If you are a referee and not a competing athlete, you may join the CPU with a no provincial affiliation. Please contact your Provincial Referee Chairmen for more information.
- You must be a Canadian citizen or have Permanent Resident status, or be in Canada on a work or study visa.
- Only Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents may set National Records and be eligible for Team Canada spots.
Membership cards are designed to fold over to fit in your wallet. See figure 6 below.
Figure 1 Figure 2
Figure 3 Figure 4
Figure 5 Figure 6